July 7, 2008

rookie blog

In my rookie blog, I couldn't think of anything better to write about than the one thing I am most excited about right now - the upcoming birth of my son Brayden.  He will be born this week - either on his own or medically induced - and we can't wait.  My beautiful wife Michelle  - radiant even pregnant - has been carrying him for over 9 months now and we're both ready to hold him and carry him in a new way.  People always ask if I'm nervous.  I might be crazy, but I think I'm just too excited right now to be nervous.  I can't wait to see my son and to hold him in my arms.  This whole process has been a very spiritual one for me.  I have grown to understand that I will never understand the depth of God's love for each of us... and I haven't even seen or held him yet.

I can't wait.

2 comments:

Michael Gray said...

Welcome to blogdom Bro! Can't wait to hear about and eventually meet the little guy. We're praying for you!

Keith and Jessica said...

That is so sweet.

CONGRATS!